March 09, 2006

"A Boy in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush"

"yet you start to recoil, heavy words are so lightly thrown, but still I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you....but now you know the truth about me you won't see me anymore, well I'm still fond of you, but no more apologies."

I was desperate to see ZP all day yesterday, and when I saw her I held onto her and breathed her in. I had a most awful dream about her the night before last, and I woke up at about 4am feeling sick, and I wanted to ring her but knew I would just cry.

I am surprised by my ability to cry at times when I don't realise I need to. Any kind of emotional change produces an effect in me. Today I feel overwrought and saddened by the failure of things. Nothing emotional is ever simple. The world I exist in will always be intense and tempestuous, and I refuse to calm down and accept flattened out blandness. We'll only live for another few years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude,

what if we wanna write you sweet little nothings? if you never approve them you will never know what we were going to say...

is this cause you got spammed?

3:30 pm  
Blogger Emi D said...

Oh Ida I think you enabled comment moderation but I meant, um, word verification. That's the thing on my blog that makes you re-write a funny shaped word. Stops spam fine - not this. This is anti-establishment. This is cruel. Ps are you feeling better today?

4:02 pm  
Blogger ida gasp said...

Yeah, we've always been really close.

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home