February 23, 2006

I Know All There Is To Know About The Crying Game

It is so fucking hot today. Sometimes things seem ridiculously complex and ridiculously simple. I feel pleasure at the fact that it is Friday.

I have been getting into a magazine called What We Do Is Secret in the past week. Having only just discovered it, I am not totally commited or obsessed with it or anything. But the latest one had a beautiful review written by someone I know in Hobart. I loved it because it was passionate, rude, involved a lot of swearing, and mostly, because it was personal. I also really loved the article about activist art. It is free and you can get it at Polyester (music) on Brunswick St.

I know all there is to know about the crying game today because it is hot and I often feel like crying when it is hot, despite the fact that I really enjoy it. My eyes feel hot and liquidy, and I am sticking to things, which is an idea I like. I like the idea of connecting with objects, and sticking to them with sweat. It is all too human.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emi D said...

I am sweaty too! It's gross! I'm going to have a shower. Hey check it out I just added "blogs I like" to my blog. So high tech.

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey there lady!!!! got your email and will reply soon just so bloody busy with work crapo at the moment - hello it's sunday evening and what am i doing? preparing for a meeting tomorrow. oh god I don't to do this for rest of my life. IT'S FREEZING HERE too and I want to stick to something. My greatest achievement of late is making the owner of the local sex shop BLUSH and giggle like a schoolboy whilst buying a fleshy veiny lifelike 8 inch dildo on a suction cup for a friends 40th b'day. Quite an accomplishment. Told sambo but he wasn't so impressed - he totally has no idea about my doirty cow side which is a tad disturbing - doesn't that mean i'm not myself around him? he he he he.

I MISS YOU.
I really miss you!

and what is this i hear about you blowing off trav's housewarming party? hmm? when the hello will you two get it together?

The other biz is perhaps too private to discuss in a public forum. all i can say GO GIRL GO and what you are feeling is perfectly normal :)

kisses from holland and I guess I"ll get back to that "homework" now. grrr.

oh by the way - get out a tacky movie called "white girls" and piss you pretty little panties over it just like i did.

Lisa

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home