January 31, 2006

My Cup Runneth Over

Possibly it is one of those days where I don't have anything reasonable or sensible to say. It is a crappy rain day, and I am glad I have my car with me today (my room on wheels as AM says) for the comfort and privacy. Although I have been getting into using the tram recently. It is nice to feel vacant and irresponsible. Driving makes me shitty sometimes because I get sick of concentrating. And other reasons.

AM suggested that doing Kraftwerk would be a great drag act. I am glad that she thinks about drag so frequently. It has become a bit of a THING for us recently. Have I said anything recently about the Star Hotel, my new favourite place? It is a place of drinking, drag, and dance; amidst a wild pack of sweaty, stylish lesbians. I wonder about the whole lesbian crush thing. Possibly I don't wonder about it enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mister Horrible said...

Oh, my. Are you to become a bisexual sufi? Look at what happens when i go away for a couple of weeks...

1:53 am  
Blogger Mister Horrible said...

I have 30 Ferenc left so i thought i'd add another comment.

1:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a sufi?

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home