June 19, 2006

What Do You Want From Me Anyway?

I have a terrible fear of not being understood. I imagine saying things to people and the blank return. This is a fear I have had since I was a teenager and I used to feel terribly lonely. Because I am obsessively seeking these intense points of connection, I also worry that I may miss the most basic ones that are directly in front of me. If I understand everything as so complicated, then what happens when it isn't? I am full of doubts and questions. Significance. My body aches from coughing so much.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a wise man once said:
"Don't Worry,
Be Happy!

Do, do, do, do, do, do da do da do da daaaaaahhh,
do da do da do da
dodadodadodahhh"

6:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrary to those gorgeously ironic rumours, Bobby McFerrin did NOT commit suicide. I just checked, and his own website refutes it in the FAQ page ...
http://web.archive.org/web/20031004054406/http://www.bobbymcferrin.com/faq.html

So much for the witty retort. Understood/Misunderstood. Binary much? Relaaaax chicky-babe, it's just winter.

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been sick chicken? Sometimes when I cough real bad I think my brain is about to rattle off. Or maybe brain fluid would come out my ears. Anyway it's not pleasant so get well soon. I recommend lots of broth (and maybe some foam).

4:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just deleted my entire blog! On purpose.
Kachtus.

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, kachtus?

3:13 pm  
Blogger ida gasp said...

who are these anonymous folk? Do you want to kill me with curiosity?

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home