June 28, 2006

The Sick Feeling

You know how sometimes you have that revolting feeling in the pit (where is that anyway?) of your stomach.......? I haven't felt that for a while. I feel it when I am driving and I don't concentrate for a second and I realise the car in front of me has stopped, and I don't have time to change gear, I just stop. It makes me feel sick and sometimes flushed.

AM just told me about a car accident. A 16 year old boy who died, the cousin of one of her friends. How does the body react when receiving news like that? How must the boy's parents have felt? I can't imagine that sickness, that revulsion and nausea. I can remember some of the moments of nausea I have experienced, and the way my face has felt as if it growing, becoming tomatoesque....

Am I too serious here? It's funny, because I am so frequently so fucking ridiculous. Did KF delete her blog because she thought it was a load of crap? I'm reluctant, but I can't help thinking that mine is too. And a big wank.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teutsch said...

I second the comment on KF's blog

9:21 am  
Blogger Emi D said...

I didn't delete it because I thought it was a load of crap. I just wanted a total make-over including botox injections and electrolisis.

6:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home