April 25, 2006

Jesus Jesus Jesus Fuckin' Jesus

Today I am having some kind of crisis. I think I might be a total wanker. I don't know what I can do about this, if anything. What is with this blogging thing? Often I have concerns about the self indulgence of it. Is it like a love me love me love thing? I don't know. I am terrified! I could also have a crisis about not blogging, because maybe I am addiced to it and can't stop. It doesn't stop me writing in my diary. Do I just have this burning urge to constantly EXPRESS MYSELF? What does all of this mean.......? It concerns me that I obviously think I have so much important stuff to say.

Jesus, I can't deal with this.

Anyway......

We saw Dylan Moran last night, and aside from deciding that I am totally in love with him, I laughed so much, and felt sad and nostalgic and weird. He reminded me so much of MC (and not just because he is Irish), and living in Dublin, and the immense pleasure I took in MC's personality. We used to spend so much time together talking shit in cafes and pubs. His birthday is the same as mine, 24th April. He is 34 though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Mickarus/MC here. Check out http://www.myspace.com/aboyfallingoutofthesky for my blog. Just started so don't expect much... Dylan Moran's quite funny. Thanks for the comparison. I love you dearly Emily. And yes, blogging is just virtual and verbal wanking (really). And happy b-lated b-day. I am such a cad not to have remembered. Promise I'll write something more serious next time, so the Chinese authorities have something to get their teeth into, maybe something about Falun Gong/Dafa...

4:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're fucking fabulous emilina and you know it, and if you don't then KNOW it baby

5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home