December 11, 2005

Music of the Sphincters. Renaissance Bum Pipe Organ Classics.

Did you know that the word cervix means neck? I think it is a neck leading to an opening. I think that may be the next thing to print on a skirt, because I find it funny. Perhaps I can stop wearing the furious skirt. Perhaps I'm even over that now. Although it was very important to me at the time when I made it.

CERVIX

It is AC's birthday today, so we went out for cocktails on Saturday night. It was kind of strange. We sat around talking about vaginas and AC decided that they should have sphincters so cum can't fall out. He wants to start a lobby group: Spincters for Cunts. I was very impressed with his willingness to talk about it, because vaginas usually make him wince. It was funny talking to him and WE about vaginas, and neither of then have been near one. AC didn't even come out of one (he came out of a horse's arse - hahahaha....), he was a caesarian birth.

My mother was fucking crazy over the weekend, while ZP was away. Dad called me this morning to tell me that he'd had a shitter of a weekend with her. I felt a flicker of irritation, and wanted to say 'what the fuck do you expect me to do about it?' but also felt sad and worn down by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home