December 06, 2005

Philistinian Terrorists Plan an Artistic Mutiny.

The anti sedition laws scare me half to death. I wonder what people value in a society. Many people in Australia must value 'safety', order, compliance, control, agreement, etc


There is a Barbara Kruger exhibition coming here soon. Jesus, I was so relieved that it wasn't being held at the NGV, because I don't want to miss it, and I feel like I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT go in there. Zo went in there last Friday, and saw MP, and she told him about the grandmother, and he made jokes about her actually dying this time (not like all the other times when she has pretended to be dying), and it made me miss him terribly. That irreverent and foul sense of humour....oh mate!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emi D said...

I am confused/ intrigued about what ********ing around Brunswick could possibly mean.
Also, I want to go to the Barbara Kruger exhibition too, maybe we can meet there.
Cheers and good evening.

2:16 am  
Blogger Mister Horrible said...

There is no point *********ing in Brunswick. The arts students will all see it on the way to their lattes and agree. I say we get pissed in Toorak & ******* there. Or further east ... Mitcham, maybe, akthough I'll need a melways to find it...

4:04 am  
Blogger ida gasp said...

Ah yes. Not sure about Mitcham...cos I don't know where it is either. But we could do an assault on the inner eastern suburbs. The appeal in Brunswick obviously is that I live there and don't have to worry about getting home again. How about North Fitzroy then?

"express yourself....you've got to.....hey hey hey hey."

2:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home